INTERR Security is looking to recruit ex-Military and Police Security Officers for new highly desirable security positions in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
We will be looking for a high number of professional experienced security operators. Our preference is to recruit those currently holding a Frontline SIA Close Protection Licence, but Door Supervisor will be considered for the right applicants with relevant previous experience.
Whilst our priority is to first allocate full time positions we will also consider personnel who would be happy to work on an ad hoc basis around other formalised contracts to allow maximum flexibility. The process will include an initial Zoom/Skype interview, you will be advised of the next steps if you are successful.
Security Specialist Officer
The Security Specialist Officer is to provide an intelligent and highly visible security presence for an international retailer, known as a leader in their field. This is a position for which we are seeking experienced highly professional operators who will be instrumental in assisting in deterring and reducing theft at the various retail locations, with a primary focus on ‘Grab and Run’ incidents.
The Security Specialist Officer will perform various duties including, but not limited to:
• Implementing security tools and techniques to deter and to prevent the possibility of physical assault to staff or customers
• Observe and detect, deter and deny, and if required prevent injury to others by subjects visually identified as individuals who are engaged in ‘Grab and Run’ incidents
• Respond to safety and emergency-related incidents
• An active SIA License (Close Protection Preferred)
• Available to work on a full-time basis and must be flexible and adaptable to changes in the schedule due to the client needs and requirements
• Understanding of legislation and The Police and Criminal Evidence Act
• Excellent customer service skills and presentable appearance
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• Must demonstrate knowledge about law enforcement and civil recovery
• Other certifications and qualifications are considered advantageous
Terms and Benefits
• Working 4 days on and 4 days off
• Up to 28 days of Annual Leave (pro rata)
• Company Pension Scheme
• Rates £18.00 per hour
• Uniform Provided
To apply please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark your application with "SSO".
Please note, due to the high amount of CVs received, we are only able to contact applicants who most closely match the above requirements, thank you.
We are an equal opportunities employer