Security Service Engineer
- Job Reference: 00038560-1
- Date Posted: 11 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Newbury, Berkshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Engineering, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Chubb Fire & Security, part of the Carrier global group of businesses, is currently recruiting for a Security Service Engineer. The main goal of this role is to undertake maintenance of security alarm and detection systems and carry out necessary fault finding on client sites.
What can we offer you?
* Competitive Salary and benefits (realistic £30,000 OTE)
* Company vehicle
* Experienced, dynamic and highly skilled leadership team
* 24 days holidays plus bank holidays, plus option to purchase additional days
* Generous pension scheme
* Fully funded study
* Benefits Central Platform hosting employee reward and recognition initiatives and health and wellbeing resources
* Bravo Awards which recognise outstanding contributions from all employees and encourage excellence
What will I be doing as a Security Service Engineer?
* You will attend sites and undertake periodic maintenance of security alarm and detection systems and carry out necessary fault finding on client sites.
* Meet predefined target times for periodic inspections
* Communicating in a clear and concise manner with the service desk regarding customer issues
* Ensuring all paperwork/electronic reporting to the service desk is carried out promptly
* Cover a geographical area from Newbury and above the M4 corridor, including Gloucester and Tewksbury.
To be successful in this role you will:
* Have knowledge of Intruder, CCTV & Access Control systems for both reactive and preventative calls
* Be experienced in servicing Security Alarm Systems
* Hold current qualifications or have relevant experience in Security Alarm Systems.
* Present yourself in a professional manner with customers, including keeping company uniform and vehicle clean and presentable
* Have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels, self-motivated and able to problem solve in a logical manner
* Hold a full UK Driving Licence
More about us:
Carrier make modern life possible by delivering groundbreaking fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilating, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems and services.
Chubb Fire & Security (a Carrier Company) is one of the most recognised fire and security brands in the world. For over 200 years, our mission has been to make the world a safer place by protecting our customers with essential systems, equipment and services. From digital CCTV surveillance and intruder alarms to fire detection and suppression systems, we provide a full range of innovative products and services to customers, including most FTSE 100 companies.
With a reputation for innovation and integrity, we are always looking for new ways to provide leading edge, peace of mind solutions to our customers.
We welcome applications from talented Security Systems Service Engineer, Security Service Engineer, CCTV Service Engineer, Access Control Engineer, Service Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Security Systems Engineer who live within a commutable distance of Newbury, Swindon, Gloucester, Cirencester, Tewksbury, Cheltenham.
We take the wellbeing of our staff and stakeholders seriously. During the Covid-19 pandemic, Chubb continues to ensure that our customer premises, assets and people remain secure and safe. Every Chubb employee will work within government guidelines to minimize interaction and maintain social distancing, on our own premises and beyond. To that end, our talent acquisition team and hiring managers will utilize phone and video interviewing to ensure candidates remain safe whilst receiving the best possible interview experience.