- Job Reference: 00045431-1
- Date Posted: 23 November 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
- Salary: £10.50 Per Hour
- Job Type: Contract, Temporary
Above the Line Set Assistance Ltd is looking for experienced static site security professionals to join our team, for both day and night positions. Could this be you? We have static site positions available in the Watford area.
We are looking for the right people to join our bank of workers, supplying site security, film set security, and location assistance in the film, tv, and media industry. Would you like to be part of our dynamic team?
We work within the entertainment industry and although the industry is still recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic, we are pleased to be looking for more workers to join us. We can't always predict the exact staffing levels we require so we need flexible workers who understand the fluctuating demands of the business.
Who are we looking for?
This role is perfect for anyone who is looking for interesting work within the security field. We welcome people who have experience within the film and TV security industry but are equally happy to welcome you with no experience in this role if you are willing to adapt and learn and keep a positive attitude in the workplace.
What would you be doing?
We are looking for security professionals to fulfill various tasks. You could be providing security and location assistance on film and tv sets or locations, this could be DAY or NIGHT positions. We work weekdays and weekends, 365 days a year.
You would be providing site security at sensitive, static locations in the Watford area.
We provide excellent levels of customer satisfaction to our clients and we would expect you to help us meet these targets when you could be doing any of the following:
protecting customer assets, deterring unauthorised access to sites, deterring unwanted paparazzi or the public, performing perimeter and internal inspections and patrols, following Assignment Instructions, incident reporting, monitoring CCTV systems, help with parking staff, crowd marshaling, COVID-19 compliance by staff and crew, coning off parking exemption areas, monitor fire alarms and/or intruder alarms, provide health and safety support, logging visitors and many more.
What you need
These are the essential requirements:
* To be available as and when called upon to cover shifts, occasionally at short notice.
* Must hold a valid SIA Licence.
* Must have own transport
* Must be UK national
* Must have the right to work in the UK.
* Must be over 18.
* All our workers are screened to the BS7858 standard so it is essential that you can provide a five-year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment.
* No current criminal convictions.
These are desirable requirements
* Security experience
* Excellent existing customer service skills
* Confident and articulate with good oral and written language skills
NOTE: our work is often given at short notice, out of normal working hours.
You must be prepared to be contacted at short notice for 'work offers', as they become available.
What we provide
* Rates of pay based on your skills and experience, starting from an hourly salary of £10.50. NOTE: This is a PAYE role. You will be offered what is called a Flexi-Worker Contract.
* Holiday pay of 5.6 weeks per year pro-rata is included
* Free branded workwear if your tasks require this
* A speedy online, onboarding process can result in you working with us very quickly
* Opportunities to learn and progress within the Company to a Supervisory Level
* Valuable free online training with a leading training provider
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you join our team.
Reference ID: ATL-LEA-2021
Part-time hours: 1-48+ per week
Expected Start Date: 01/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £10.50 per hour