|Job Title:||Security Officer|
|Salary:||£10.35 - £12.00|
|Start Date:||2019-07-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Colin McEvoy|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 12:50|
We currently have an opportunity for a Security Officer to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Main responsibilities
- To control access and egress to site.
- Book in contractors and visitors using access system in line with the current SOP’s/assignment instructions.
- Ensuring buildings, valuables & people are safe.
- Patrolling- securing and monitoring premises.
- Monitoring closed circuit television (CCTV).
- Providing support on Health and Safety and Evacuation procedures for site.
- Excellent communication & customer service skills.
- Excellent awareness skills.
- Experience in working in a similar role.
- A SIA Licence holder – Manned Guarding Licence, SIA Licence holder – (CCTV desirable but not essential).
- First Aid certificated (desirable but not essential).
- Knowledge of security techniques.
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's