RT Consulting have delivered innovative change & transformation to the UK Government, Defence, Financial Services, Rail and Utilities Sectors for over 30 years. Having developed partnerships amongst the Top Consultancies, our Associates are challenged to bring expert knowledge and creativity to drive sustainable and lasting change across our programmes.
Due to our continued success across our UK Defence Portfolio, we are looking for Project Planners / Schedulers with extensive Primavera P6 experience to join one of our largest Defence programmes. You will be working directly on client site, liaising with client and project stakeholders, helping to implement long lasting, business wide change.
As the Project Planner on this programme you will be responsible for;
- Scheduling / Planning the activities in Primavera P6
- Developing, maintaining and monitoring project schedules
- Identifying, analysing and providing innovative planning solutions
Your experience as the Project Planner / Scheduler will be;
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Primavera 6 (P6) and the associated tools
- Extensive practical application in scheduling
- A deep understanding of the concepts of Schedule Management
- Previous experience performing and reviewing planning and scheduling functions which include schedule development, control and analysis
Due to the nature of this programme, our Project Planners / Schedulers will need to be Security Cleared to SC or BPSS level or be willing and eligible to go through the Clearance process.
Please note that due to a large number of applications we are not always able to respond to you if you are not suitable for the project, however we will hold on to your CV for future projects.