Secretary / Senior Administrator
|Job Title:||Secretary / Senior Administrator|
|Salary:||£24219 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2019 16:46|
This is a 6 month fixed term contract to start ASAP and will pay £24,219.60 pro rota.
The Secretary / Senior Administrator will provide a senior level of administrative/secretarial support to the Assistant Director of Operations. Duties include:
- Organise and maintain an up-to-date electronic diary for Heads of Department in the Operations Directorate and their teams.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for planned meetings both UK/Overseas and provide supporting documentation.
- Undertake accurate minute taking for relevant meetings and circulate in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain good relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ensure that reports and statistical data required for meetings is received in a timely manner.
- Assist the Assistant Director (Operations) Grants, Policy and Information to plan and organise events, such as team away days/conferences as and when required which involve a wide range of high profile stakeholders - both internal and external in support of the achievement of Operational Plans and objectives
- Prepare, organise and monitor the authorisation of invoices and payment requests electronically using eBis. Specifically manage the effective processing of all purchase orders and payments for authorisation
- Provide reconciliation support of financial records
- Act as point of contact for receiving telephone enquiries from staff, volunteers and beneficiaries.
- Proactively arrange meetings/teleconferences through the prioritisation of email inboxes.
- Format, proof read, edit and prepare Executive Board Papers and Board of Trustees papers to an exceptionally high standard within pressured deadlines.
- Undertake research as and when required and as directed, in support of the planning and delivery of reports and presentations.
- Produce PowerPoint presentations and ensure content is kept current for presentations used on a regular basis at various events.
- Demonstrable experience at providing administrative and secretarial support
- Demonstrable experience at providing administrative and secretarial support to Director/ Senior Management level working in a large diverse organisation
- Experience of minute taking
- Experience of Diary Management
- Experience of Event Management
- Experience of using databases
- Experience of working in the Charity/Not for Profit Sector is desirable
- Good IT skills including workable knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Effective problem solving skills - identify and resolve and identify improvements for future
- Attention to Detail - able to meticulously check documentation
- Understanding issues of confidentiality
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£17000 per annum, Benefits: free parking
£10 per hour
£40000 - £50000 per annum
£10.12 per hour, Benefits: Regular pay reviews & Potential to earn bonus
Conveyancing Legal Secretary
£18000 - £19500 per annum