Blue Arrow have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Secretarial Administrator to join a well known public sector organisation based within their criminal legal office in central Edinburgh, please note audio typing will be the most significant function of this role so previous experience is essential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Transcribe copy and audio typing for Solicitors' letters, reports, court forms etc. into the appropriate format, ensuring a high quality of presentation and accuracy.
- Carry out all copy and audio instructions such as file opening and file closing.
- Ensure all transcribed documents and actions are properly recorded within electronic and/or paper records and appropriately forwarded onto their intended recipient if applicable
- Ensure electronic and paper filing is carried out promptly and to a high standard
- Ensure all client records (paper and electronic records) are kept up-to-date and maintained with the highest degree of confidentiality, accuracy and data compliance
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls with a professional approach ensuring confidentiality is maintained and a high level of customer service delivered at all times.
* Speed and accuracy in typing and audio typing (minimum of 60 w.p.m. in both)
* Ability to undertake high volumes of audio typing
* Flexibility, including a willingness to travel to/work in other offices as required
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Competent in using Microsoft Packages
* Experience of using spreadsheets, databases and/or case management systems
* Knowledge of filing and diary systems
* Ability to work alone with minimum supervision if required
* Excellent time management skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* Excellent customer service skills
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply or call 0131 220 4121 for more information