|Salary||£11.71 per hour||Sector||Government & Public Sector|
Temporary Role: Up to 12 months
Hours: Working Monday and Tuesday each week
Pertemps Dundee are recruiting on behalf of our client, a well know Public Sector organisation, for an Secretarial Administrator to take an a temporary assignment. The purpose of the role is to provide an efficient secretarial, reception and administrative service within the Legal Assistance team. The ideal candidate will have a strong administrative or secretarial background.
Due to the nature of this role it is required for candidates to hold a Basic Disclosure certificate issued within the last 12 months or will to apply for.
Your key duties will involve:
- Provide efficient secretarial, reception and administrative service within the Legal Assistance team
- Act as the first point of contact for people telephoning or visiting the office
- Action incoming calls from new callers, outside solicitors, agencies and existing clients
- Receive incoming mail (whether post or electronic) and action outgoing mail
- Audio typing
- Using databases and maintaining the computer record system
- File management
- Operate copying, scanning, shredding and printing functions in accordance with solicitors' attention
- Previous administrative or secretarial experience
- Experience working in a legal firm would be excellent but not essential
- Excellent IT skills, a working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Access
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organisational skills with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Audio typing experience
- Knowledge of filing and diary systems
- Ability to request information from clients and then collate in an appropriate format
- Confidence in being the first point of contact for vulnerable clients
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV online or alternatively call 01382 221234 for an informal chat.