Secondary Tutor Leicester
- Job Reference: 00096232-1
- Date Posted: 18 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Leicester, Leicestershire
- Salary: £25.00 to £50.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Temporary
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for several Tutors in your local area to help disadvantaged pupils who have been especially affected by Coronavirus. This is part of the National Tutoring Programme created by the government. The Tuition Managers at Teaching Personnel will communicate with schools to assess and understand the needs of specific pupils and groups and match the tutors accordingly. To be a successful candidate, you will be flexible, engaging, have the required qualifications and providing either 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, 1:4, 1:5 or 1:6 tuition in the subject.
- The tuition will be carried out in school face to face or online
- Flexible hours to fit around your availability
- Pupil tuition groups will be split into 1:1/1:2/1:3/1:4/1:5 or 1:6
- 15-hour blocks per group/pupil – can be delivered in personalised slots depending on school/pupil needs
- Progress reports to be completed at the end of each session
- The tutor will be responsible for planning and producing sessions in their own time and teaching their own learning resources, or may utilise resources shared by school
- Possible access to long term roles in school after tuition has taken place
- Start dates from now
- Degree level qualification or 6 months minimum experience in a school setting
- Have a DBS already on the Update Service or be willing to complete a new application
- The right to work in the UK
- The ability to plan, produce and teach using own learning resources
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
- FREE Training and Career Development through Teaching Personnel
- Rates of £25 - £50 an hour group dependant
- Long term tuition position
- Personal Tuition Manager to help throughout your placement in school
- Access to other teaching and/or support roles
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.