- Job Reference: 00096187-1
- Date Posted: 18 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
- Salary: £25,714 to £36,961
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Contract
We are keen to speak with secondary teachers looking for day to day supply work in North Oxfordshire!
Simply education support schools within North Oxfordshire such as Bicester and surrounding areas with any supply or recruitment needs they may have from Ad-hoc daily supply covering a variety of subjects to long term cover roles in a specialist subject.
Supply teaching gives you the chance for a flexible teaching career working on a schedule to fit around your personal life with no added responsibilities of planning and marking but you also get to keep the rewarding side of teaching seeing students achieve and improve.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has excellent behaviour management skills.
• Experience in Secondary teaching
• Has QTS or is an ECT
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare and plan lessons in advance.
• Can close the gap in performance of all pupils with special
educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings.
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kelsie in our Oxfordshire Office on (phone number removed)