Secondary School Supply Teacher
- Job Reference: 00005976-1
- Date Posted: 5 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £24,000 to £36,000
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Secondary Supply Teacher
£23 – 36k
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are PGCE or BEd.
September 2020 (or sooner)
Vision for Education are looking for Secondary Supply Teachers to work in schools throughout Norfolk. At Vision for Education, we provide a high-quality supply teaching service, helping Schools with day to day cover as well as more long-term vacancies.
We are always interested in talking to teachers with any level of experience - whether you’re an NQT, or an experienced teacher, full-time or part-time.
Whether you are looking for day to day work to boost your experience or are wanting something on a more long term basis or permanent basis , Vision for Education would love to hear from you!
Vision for Education work exclusively with the TES, the Times Educational Supplement – the biggest name in education in the world – supporting schools with their supply staff. We work with Secondary schools in Norfolk, and are keen to understand what’s important to you, so we can find you that dream job come next term.
Because of the current situation regarding the Coronavirus, some UK schools may experience an unprecedented challenge with their tried and tested methods of recruitment, and we are in talks with Headteachers of Secondary schools across the area, supporting them for any additional challenges they may face when schools do return later this academic year. We are currently holding video registrations to help during this difficult period.
To be considered for the position, you will:
- Have QTS or be an NQT and have experience of working as a Teacher.
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
Vision for Education are committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education are education recruitment specialists, and we work with schools to source them the best Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Support Staff possible. For us to do that, we need to speak to people like you. Whatever you subject or area of expertise, we will work with you to ensure that, not only are our schools supported, but that you are too!
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £390.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £125 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are someone who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact on (phone number removed), or email (url removed)