|Location||Weybridge, Surrey||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £26000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Sous Chef Needed
Weybridge - Surrey
Second (Sous) Chef needed for an education unit based in Weybridge, Surrey. This is a large site with a catering team of around 12 - 15 staff. They offer more sociable hours than most other sectors within catering.
Reporting into: Head Chef & Head of Catering
Key information on the Chef de Partie job:
- Permanent contract
- 40 hours per week roughly SHIFTS: 07:00am - 15:00pm
- Occasional evenings and weekends for functions
Benefits of the Chef de Partie:
- Great shift patterns
- Competitive salary
- Free car parking
- Fee remission scheme
- Life & accident insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee loans
- Holiday camps
- Retail discounts
Key Responsibilities for the Chef will include:
- Develop under a Chef Manager and learn how to also run a kitchen, but without the pressure of being a Head Chef
- Work in a stress free environment
- Having a passion or cooking healthy meals
- To maintain all hygiene and safety standards with particular emphasis on health and hygiene.
Key Requirements for the Chef:
- You must worked in the kitchen as a chef/cook
- Keen attention to detail
- A friendly person with good communication and delegation skills
APPLY NOW - CLICK APPLY OR GIVE US A CALL ON 01483 569 361
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.