|Location||Alton, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £10.50 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
*** SOUS CHEFS WANTED - CONTRACT CATERING UNIT - NEAR ALTON ***
** £10.50 PER HOUR **
We are currently recruiting for 2 Sous Chefs for a Defence Unit located near Alton, Hampshire.
You will be working with a leading Contract Catering Company providing high standard food services for this location, this is a high volume site and you will ensure consistency and quality is maintained.
Your own mode of transport is essential due to location and shift patterns.
Shifts are 5/7 days, 05:30 - 13:30 OR 10:30 -18:30
1 in 3 weekends!
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting with the day to day running of the kitchen and deputising in the absence of the Head Chef
- Menu planning
- Ordering food
- Kitchen administration
- Health and Safety compliance
- Delivering team briefings
- Craft training activity
What you need to be successful:
- Relevant NVQ Level 2 & 3 or equivalent
- Proven technical experience in a Sous Chef role
- Possess good knowledge of operational health & safety
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in high volume catering as well as fine dining experience
- Intermediate or Advance Food Hygiene
- Health & Safety qualifications are an advantage
Rewards and Benefits:
- 2 days off (work/life balance)
- Straight shifts - work either mornings or afternoons.
- Paid overtime
- Career progression opportunities
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.