|Location||Milford on Sea||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£22000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: live in||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Full Time Job
Hourly rate/Salary: Annual Salary of £22,000 - £23,000
Live in is provided
The role & Company:
Second Chef required for this popular Leisure Complex. Set in landscaped parkland, this sprawling coastal lodge-resort is offering an exciting facilities and relaxed atmosphere for you, your family and friends. As a 2nd Chef you will work 5/7 days - 45hrs a week - Various Shifts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a 2nd Chef:
- To prepare and cook dishes to meet the required standard
- To assist in training of staff in preparation of food
- To order and control stock levels, and assist with stock taking as required
- To report poor performance through company procedures
What You Need To Be a Successful 2nd Chef:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Previous experience working in a busy environment
- Salary £22,000 - £23,000per annum
- Accommodation provided
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.