|Salary||£26000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Driving & Logistics, Professional & Admin, Executive and Management|
Full Time Permanent
£26,000 - £30,000 per annum, depending on experience
Our client is a successful and well-established company based in Redditch. Due to their continued success, we are looking for an exciting, confident, positive and pro-active Sea Freight Operations Co-Ordinator to join the experienced and dedicated team.
Duties of the role:
• Managing the day to day export and import bookings of European sea freight shipments.
• Raising job files and all of the appropriate paperwork.
• Extensive client liaison both written (email) and verbal (telephone).
• Supplier liaison and negotiation.
• Internal liaison with the sales team assisting with quotations and service status information.
• Managing the jobs from start to finish in line with the client expectations
• Invoicing jobs on completion.
Experience and skills required:
• European or UK Sea freight operations experience.
• Customer service experience with the ability to build strong relations.
• Experience of calculating freight quotations.
• Negotiating skills to maximise gross profit.
• Strong organisational and administration skills.
• Good IT Skills.
The hours are Monday – Friday 8.30am -5.30pm
If you are interested in this position please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any further information, please do not hesitate to call Michelle on 01527 591091