- Job Reference: 00006684-1
- Date Posted: 13 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
- Salary: £24,000 to £38,000
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
I am currently looking for teachers in work in the High Wycombe area. Due to demand schools are looking for experienced teachers with good behaviour management skills to cover across KS1 & KS2 covering PPA. The roles will consist of marking the children’s books after their lesson but Planning will be organised for you.
At present the majority of these schools are closed due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Despite this we continue to liaise with them in regard to vacancies that need to be filled once they are re-opened later in the year.
If you are looking for a role that gives you flexibility but also structure and support this would be the perfect role for you. The school are flexible with what four days the teachers would like to work and could potentially carry on after the years contract.
The Schools ideal candidate would need to have recent teaching experience, Strong classroom management skills, can promote cultural development, and Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
If you are looking for a change of school or more flexibility in your life get in touch today. Get in touch TODAY to send your updated CV in to us