Science Teachers needed in Manchester
- Job Reference: 00018385-1
- Date Posted: 4 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £24,373 to £35,971
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Simply Education work with many schools across Greater Manchester and following on from conversations with schools, we believe we will see a strong demand for Science Teachers in September. We foresee a demand for Physics, Biology and Chemistry specialist teachers when schools re-open. NQTs and experienced Teachers are encouraged to apply. Given current circumstances, we are not sure of the start date, but we are in constant contact with school who will update us in the coming weeks.
As an agency we are in constant contact with schools and have been throughout lockdown; this has given us an insight into how schools plan to recruit in September and for most schools that means relying on Simply Education to provide the best staff at short notice.
You will be expected to be able to provide a stimulating learning environment for all students to prepare them to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing world with confidence and success. We work with a range of schools across Greater Manchester and we will aim to find you Teaching work in a school that meets your requirements.
If you are a Science Teacher and would like to give yourself the best opportunity to find work then please register in preparation for what we anticipate will be a busier than usual September; Please apply below and one of the team will be in touch to discuss how we can help you find a new teaching role from September.
To be a successful Teacher you will need to;
- Hold a recognised Teacher qualification e.g. QTS, NQT or have a degree.
- Have extensive knowledge of the Science curriculum
- Be able to effectively develop the confidence, language, behaviour, and social skills of Children between the ages of 11-18
- Be able to adapt with ease to new environments
- Have an outstanding awareness of safeguarding, equality and diversity
- Be friendly and approachable
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- A dedicated Secondary Consultant with specific knowledge of Schools in your
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of booking, school directions
- £75 referral schemes
- 1 to 1 CPD with our Education Specialists
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on (phone number removed).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Manchester office on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
The current Coronavirus crisis means that schools will have a large backlog of work to get through and when they reopen it is vital that quality teachers are available and ready to go. By registering online now you will be in prime position to jump straight into placements as and when we get the call for bookings