Science Teacher - Maternity Cover
- Job Reference: 00095676-1
- Date Posted: 10 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Slough, Buckinghamshire
- Salary: £27,545 to £41,000
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Contract
The Berkshire team are on the search for a science teacher looking to embark on along term maternity cover role from January.
We are working with an Ofsted rated good school in Slough who are looking for a science teacher (of any specialism) to join their team from January to July for maternity cover. This role will be teaching from KS3 to KS5 ensuring they are being taught at the highest quality and care.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has excellent behaviour management skills.
• Experience in the relevant subject and key stages.
• Has QTS or is an ECT
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare and plan lessons in advance.
• Can close the gap in performance of all pupils with special
educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings.
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tom in our Berkshire office on (phone number removed)