Science Teacher - Maternity Cover
- Job Reference: 00095669-1
- Date Posted: 10 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
- Salary: £25,714 to £36,961
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Contract
The Oxfordshire team are on the search for a science teacher looking to embark on along term maternity cover role from January.
We are working with an Ofsted rated good school in Bicester who are looking for a science teacher (of any specialism) to join their team from January - July for maternity cover. This role will be teaching both KS3 and KS4 ensuring they are being taught at the highest quality and care.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has excellent behaviour management skills.
• Experience in the relevant subject and key stages.
• Has QTS or is an ECT
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare and plan lessons in advance.
• Can close the gap in performance of all pupils with special
educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings.
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kelsie in our Oxfordshire Office on (phone number removed)