|Job Title:||Science Teacher|
|Salary:||£26000 - £39000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-09-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Tobias Warfield|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 09:34|
The Education Network are exclusively recruiting for an Oftsed Outstanding School based in Birmingham. This School with fantastic facilities, excellent results and a truly outstanding team are looking for a Science Teacher to join their Science Department.
This school have high standards and are expecting you to be able to stretch their academically gifted students, a keen subject knowledge is essential. With a low staff turnover this is an ideal role for an individual who is looking for their long term role.
In order to be successful you will:
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of raising attainment
- Have brilliant subject knowledge
- Be passionate about teaching your subject
- Hold QTS Status and a relevant degree 2:1 or higher
- Be able to build positive relationships with staff and students
- Be able to teach with virtually no behaviour management required (behaviour is exceptional)
- Enjoy the opportunity to continue your progression within other schools
- Receive a competitive salary
- Enjoy your role and work life balance
- Have access to an abundance of resources
If this position is of interest to you, then please email Tobias.Warfield @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us in the first instance - 0121 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's