|Salary||£26000 - £37000 per annum||Sector||Education & Training|
This school offers an excellent support base, has great facilities and a proactive approach to behaviour management. You will be welcomed by a team that are committed to providing students with a high standard of education. This is a great opportunity for a Science Teacher who has experience working with challenging behaviour or children that have faced barriers to learning.
The school are looking for someone who:
- QTS Science Teacher
- Must be able to teach to a high standard
- Has worked with challenging behaviour
- Good classroom practitioner
- Dynamic and Engaging
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Fabulous opportunities for promotion within the school
- An opportunity to reengage students with education.
- Fantastic support network from the high performing staff
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance – (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.