School Support Worker
- Job Reference: 00017117-1
- Date Posted: 29 December 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Barnsley, Yorkshire
- Salary: £67.23 to £89.65 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract, Permanent, Temporary
Looking for a new role?
Do you have experience of working with pupils who need extra support?
If you would like to join a well-established agency you will require:
* Good standards of education preferably Grade C in GCSE English and Maths
* Experience of working with young people
* Skills & Abilities Resilient approach to working with students with barriers to learning or challenging behaviour
* Highly motivated
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Genuine passion and belief in the potential of every student
* Understanding of strategies to form strong working relationships with young people
* Good communication
* Good planning and organisation skills
* Sensitive to the varying needs of young people and individuals
* Flexibility and enthusiastic approach to work.
* Personal Attributes Enthusiasm, flair, energy, and imagination
* Strong educational principles based on inclusion and equality
* Demonstrate resilience, motivation, and commitment to raising standards
* High level of emotional intelligence, honesty and integrity
* Good health and attendance record
* Commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of students
If you feel you are the right candidate for us, then please contact us to arrange an interview and hopefully become a part of the Reach family.
Interviews will initially be performed via video link (zoom,facetime etc) with a view to successful candidates completing their registration forms online and have id checked in-line with current guidelines. All government guidelines regarding Covid-19 shall be adhered to.
All Successful candidates with require a valid DBS certificate that has been checked for working with children, if you do not have a DBS certificate we can assist you in applying for a new one