Job Title: School Site Manager - ENHANCED DBS REQUIRED
Salary: £20,751 - £22,462 per annum (depending on experience)
Hours: TBC during the interview
Contract Type: Temporary - immediate start
Do you have experience of working as a site manager within a school environment? Are you looking for temporary role with potential of it being ongoing? Do you hold an Enhanced Child DBS?
If so, then this role is for you. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Manager to support one of our clients in Derby.
This role offers an immediate start and potentially ongoing work. The hours are still to be confirmed, however you would need to be flexible with the working hours between Monday to Friday.
* Regularly monitor fire safety equipment and assist with carrying out fire drills.
* Identify security risks and make recommendations as appropriate
* Carry out various maintenance duties and repairs - which will include decoration work
* Monitor schools security - fire/burglar alarm systems, locking/unlocking building on schools premises
* Main key-holder responsibilities
* Maintain appropriate records to monitor electrical testing
* Carry out regular site inspections and make records if any repairs are required
* Operations of heating, cooling and lighting systems
* Support school's recycling activities and support with collection of waste
* General day to day cleaning duties - ensure cleanliness and caretaking are kept to the satisfactory levels
* Carry out regular health&safety checks
Requirements and skills required:
* Previous experience as a site manager
* Experience in range of maintenance activities
* Enhanced Child DBS - dated within last 12 months
* Hardworking and reliable
* Able to start immediately
* Aware of COSHH and Health&Safety regulations
Why should you apply:
* Weekly pay
* Automatic entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the chance to win high street shopping voucher.
* Opportunities for ongoing work
* 'My Blue Arrow' App to control your shifts and record your hours
* Company pension scheme
The site is based in Derby which makes it easily accessible for non-drivers - as you can get a bus from Derby Bus Station which will take approximately 15 minutes. If have your own transport - not to worry as there are parking facilities available.
If you think this role is for you, please click APPLY today and submit your up-to-date CV - and one of the consultants will get in touch with you within 48 hours.