|Salary||£22000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
Are you a School Nurse, or a Qualified Nurse who would like to work in a stunning Primary School in the Heart of Birmingham? If yes, then we are currently looking for a School Nurse to work for a “Good” Ofsted School.
The School are looking for a motivated School Nurse to deliver high quality evidence based skilled nursing care within they school in Birmingham. The nurse should have excellent communication skills, be an enthusiastic public health practitioner with experience of working within a skill mix team and other professionals in the health and social care sector.
We are seeking a School Nurse who is passionate about achieving outcomes for children and families and can provide excellent leadership within the team, clinical care in schools and other relevant community settings.
This role will include:
• Identifying, supporting, planning, delivering and evaluating health promotion activities in line with the school curriculum and locally agreed priorities.
• Devising appropriate individualised health care plans for the school aged child through continuous development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care.
• Contribution to the assessment and review of special education and medical needs.
• Working collaboratively in partnership with children, young people, parents/carers and other agencies, e.g. education, social services, other healthcare workers and the voluntary sector to meet the needs of children and young people.
The candidate must be/will have;
• RGN/RSCN/Child branch
• Specialist community public health nursing SCPHN qualification
• Current valid NMC registration
• Evidence of self-development within the nursing sphere
Please apply by selecting the link below.
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.