New year new job!!!!!!!!!!!
We are currently looking for 3 kitchen assistants to work in a busy school kitchen in the Chester CH4 area. The ideal candidates must possess the ability to work flexibly and as part of a team. Punctuality, reliability and capacity for hard work are essential. Previous experience of working in a school kitchen is desirable but not essential.
This a temporary contract and will run between 3 to 6 months
The successful candidates would be working between 25 -27.5 hours a week - Term time only Monday to Friday (school holidays off)
Key responsibilities include:
* Helping with Basic Food Preparation
* Serving food
* Some Washing up
* Clearing away plates and cleaning surfaces
* Helping with the cleaning of all areas in the kitchen
Recruitment checks for this role:
* Current Enhanced DBS (if you don't have a Current DBS Enhanced Certificate we will be able to help you apply for one )
* Up to Date CV
* Previous employment or educational references
For further information please contact Albert Diaz on 0151 227 4400.