School Catering assistant
|Job Title:||School Catering assistant|
|Salary:||£8.00 - £8.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Guildford Temps2|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2019 10:37|
Job Role – Catering assistant
type - temporary to permanent
Location – Guildford
Shifts - Monday - Friday (term time only)
10.00am – 2pm
Hourly Pay rate £8.00 - £8.50
General catering assistant required for a local primary school, in Guildford.
To help with general day to day running of the kitchen and help with food service during term times during the week.
General duties will include
- Preparing the kitchen prior to food preparation and service
- light food preparation, working alongside other catering staff (Basic food preparation)
- general maintenance of the kitchen and help service at lunch times, this will require good understanding of English as will have to be able to communicate with children and other members of staff.
- General washing up duties will also follow at the end of each day.
All safety inductions and basic general training will be provided.
Enhanced DBS certificate required, as this is a regulated site you will be required to submit an application for a background check. A background check allows companies to regulate who is working as part the temporary work force and helps protect young and vulnerable people.
- Next steps - how to apply
If you would like more information on the vacancy advertised? or would like to submit an application for this position?
Please apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's