|Location||Littleover, Derbyshire||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||Up to £10.97 per hour||Sector||Education & Training|
School caretaker Part time x1- must have in date DBS covering child workforce.
Temporary to support with current demands - immediate start.
Do you have experience of working as a caretaker within a school? Are you looking for some extra hours on a temporary part time ONGOING basis? Do you hold an up to date enhanced Child DBS? Are you available to start IMMEDIATELY?
Blue Arrow Derby are looking for an experienced caretaker to support our client in the littleover areas of Derby. This role can offer an immediate start, ongoing work, afternoon shifts and a weekly income, perfect to earn some extra hours around your commitments.
The site will take roughly 20 minutes in a car, or 25 minutes on a bus from derby City Centre, perfect for anyone who is local.
* You may be required to help out with jobs around the school
* You may be required to take rubbish out and empty bins
* You will be required to look after the grounds maintenance
* You will be required to lock up the schools at night.
Why to apply?
* Weekly pay
* Access to high street vouchers
* Easy to access via public transport
* Ongoing work starting immediately - chance to go to permanent placement
* Great public transport links - must have flexible in early morning start.
Requirements and skills:
* Previous experience working as a care taker.
* Hardworking and reliable
* Happy to conduct cleaning of all areas in the business i.e. toilets, canteens, offices.
* UK full driving License preferred but not essential as there are amazing bus routes available
* An in date enhanced Child DBS dated within the last 12 months - ESSENTIAL.
* Able to start immediately - ideally this Thursday. (ESSENTIAL)
So if you think this is just what you're looking for then click APPLY TODAY Or give us a call at our office and we will be happy to help.