|Job Title:||School Caretaker|
|Salary:||£8.20 - £8.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 16:23|
Location - Paignton
Salary - £8.50p/h
Interview Date - ASAP
Start Date - ASAP
Have you got experience as a caretake or as a handyman?
Are you looking for part time hours that can fit around your lifestyle?
Are you semi retired and looking for a new role?
I am currently looking for a school caretake to start at a primary school in the Paignton area.
The main responsibilities of this caretaking role will be -
- Responsible for opening/closing the school and general cleaning throughout the site.
- Day to day maintenance of the school's grounds.
- May be required to work outside of your contracted hours if there is an event taking place in or out of term time.
- To undertake general repairs throughout the school, this will include replacing locks, repairing locks, repairing furniture, lightbulbs ect.
- Ensure the school premises are clean and tidy.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Ensure fire alarm tests are completed on a weekly basis and recorded.
- Take instructions from the management team at the school.
- Awareness of health and safety and understanding of manual handling guidance.
- Proven work experience as a caretaker or handyman.
- Ability to handle heavy equipement and machinery.
Desirable skills and requirements for the successful Caretaker -
- Physically fit.
- Able to maintain equipment safely.
- Able to operate maintenance equipment safely.
- Be able to establish relationships with clients.
- Knowledge and understanding of COSHH.
If you would like to learn more about this Caretaker role or are interested in a confidential chat then please don't hesitate to contact Ryan @ RGB Or APPLY now or submit your CV for consideration.