- Job Reference: 00006792-1
- Date Posted: 14 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: St. Helens, Merseyside
- Salary: £60.00 to £75.00 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a School Administrator seeking your next position? If so, then we have the position for you!
We are seeking an experienced and organised Administrator for our client in the St Helens area. The school is rated 'Good' by Ofsted and is a high achieving school in the heart of its community. A welcoming atmosphere is evident to any visitor to the school- I have visited many times and the reception area is a real 'hub' of the school. The school is easily accessed via the M6 and M62 motorways and has a nearby train station. The position is to commence in September for initially 6 months but has the potential to continue and even become permanent.
To be considered for the position, you must have:
*A vaild DBS (or be willing to obtain one)
*The legal right to work in the UK
*Recent experience of working in a school environment
*Two suitable references (covering the past two years)
*An up to date CV, covering the past 10 years (including any gaps)
*The ability to be able to prioritise workload in a busy office
*Excellent communication skills to confidently liaise with staff, students, parents and external agencies.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 39 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this School Administrator job based in St Helens.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer