|Location||Derby, Derbyshire||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£8.50 - £9.00 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Blue Arrow Derby are currently looking to recruit a School Administrator (Current Enhanced DBS - Child Workforce required) based in Derby City Centre.
Please note this is a temporary position starting ASAP approximately for 6-8 weeks. A current Enhanced DBS (child workforce) is required for this role. The DBS must have been issued within the last 12 months or be part of the update service in order to still be current.
Pay Rate: £8.50 p/h - £9.00 p/h
Hours: Full-time - Monday - Friday
About the Role
You would be working as key member of the team working alongside other colleagues in a fast paced office environment.
Duties will include:
* Updating student records / database
* Answering telephone calls / switchboard duties
* Meeting and greeting visitors arriving upon site
* Dealing with any queries from parents, students and colleagues face to face and over the phone
* Responding to emails
* General administrative duties as required - filing, faxing, scanning and photocopying
* Previous reception / administration within a school experience is essential
* Current Enhanced DBS (Child Workforce) is required for this role
* Data entry experience
* Good communicator
* Good use of initiative
* Excellent communication skills
* Professional telephone manner
* Ability to work well independently
* Ability to work well in a team
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and support within a great organisation. This would suit individual's looking for either temporary or immediate work to either suit short term commitments.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.