|Salary||£65 - £70 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
The Education Network is working on behalf of Southmoor Academy in Sunderland who are seeking to employ a School Administrator on a full time (term time only), temporary basis, covering a period of maternity. If you are organised, sociable and thrive on busy schedules where no two days are the same, this role could be for you.
Southmoor Academy is part of a highly successful Multi Academy Trust currently comprising of two secondary schools: Southmoor Academy; a very successful and rapidly expanding 11-18 academy with a sixth form in the top 20% nationally and Sandhill View Academy; a rapidly improving 11-16 academy.
In November 2017, Ofsted said, "Southmoor Academy is a good and improving school where pupils are achieving well. The headteacher provides strong and effective leadership… effectively assisted by leaders at all levels. Good teaching, learning and assessment enable all groups of pupils to progress well."
The job duties for this post will include, but will not be limited to -
- Handling phone calls, emails, letters
- Data entry
- Keeping financial records
- Dealing with enquiries from staff, parents and pupils
- Taking dinner, school trip and fund money
- Proficient in the use of the school's management information system, SIMS
- Good IT skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to deal professionally and sympathetically with all children, staff, parents and stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A sound understanding of confidentiality and data protection legislation
- Knowledge of safeguarding protocols