|Job Title:||Scheme Manager|
|Salary:||£22000 - £23000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||David Lewis|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2019 09:58|
- Provide an effective service that responds to the needs of tenants living within the scheme.
- Promote social interaction within the communal facilities within the scheme.
- Monitor the security & appearance of the scheme.
- Help with the selection of new tenants by working closely with the housing assistant and lettings team.
- Administration tasks such paper work for a new tenancy and explaining the set tenancy agreement with prospective new tenants.
- Manage the use of the Emergency Call system.
- Promoting the scheme with the local community.
Please be aware this is not a care / nursing home environment & all tenants within the scheme are able to maintain an independent lifestyle, meaning the scheme managers post is to assist and support on a day to day basis.
Ideally a background in sheltered housing would be of great interested with this vacancy however this is not essential with adaptable experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Bristol ( P O Boxes)
£29250 - £30875 per annum
Senior Programme Manager
£52000 per annum
Curricula and Quality Assurance Manager
£41000 - £45000 per annum
Team Manager - Community Learning Disabilities
£43 per hour
Part Time Team Manager - Advertised on behalf of Norfolk and Suffolk CRC
King's Lynn, Norfolk
Band 5 starting salary of £35,549 pro-rated