Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with a leading Healthcare provider. We are currently looking to recruit a Scheduling & Planning Analyst to join their team due to recent expansion based at their Derby site on a full-time permanent basis.
Hours: Full-time - some out of hours/bank holiday working may be required
Salary: £20,000 - 25,000 (depending on experience)
About the Role
The role will be to provide a medium to long term insight in to key activities and growth plans, with timely action and intervention to maintain business performance.
- Providing upkeep and maintenance of all shifts and work patterns (permanent shift creation rules) held within the WFM system and the generation of timely, accurate and optimised schedules
- Creating and maintaining a best fit, dynamic schedule - considering all skill-sets and demographical restrictions.
- Analysing schedule fit per queue to ensure accurate delivery of SL
- Identifying overtime requirements for the coming weeks - working with the team leaders and real-time team to ensure slots are filled where budget is available
- Creating all relevant floating events to ensure system optimises these automatically e.g. one to ones, team meetings etc.
- Applying special events to schedule well in advance e.g. public holidays.
- Ensuring all schedule warnings are resolved in a timely manner.
- Flagging schedule issues to operations such as; times affected, service level predictions and agent requirements.
- Attending regular meetings with team leaders, training dept. to provide input into scheduling issues / considerations.
- Contributing to regular MIBI production.
- Previous experience in the same or similar role is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience in workforce data maintenance
- Experience in direct planning and shift related colleague engagement
- Ability to communicate any availability to operations to allow this time to be utilised productively
- Ability to pick up tasks of the system administrator and be responsible for both maintaining the system as well as the scheduling tasks
- Have experience in adjusting shrinkage to account for off-line activities already booked
- Knowledge in undertaking "What-if" scenario planning in conjunction with the capacity analyst.
- Good organisational skills
- Strong use of initiative
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Hardworking and reliable
Why should you apply?
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic organisation, where many opportunities including career progression and benefits are available.
- On-site parking available (subject to availability)
- On-site canteen and other facilities available
- Competitive Salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Westfield Health Scheme
- Advantage of registration with NHS discounts
- Being part of a supportive & innovative team with scope for progression
- Learn new skills and receive feedback on your performance.
Located in Pride Park, so near Derby City Centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby or the surrounding areas. The site is also easily commutable to via bus services, as there are bus stops a short walk from the site, and a 5 minute walk from Derby train station.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button.