|Salary:||£20750 - £21816 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Laura Hammond041|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 14:45|
We are currently recruiting for a Central Scheduler for our client in Birmingham City Centre .
Salary: £20,750 - £21,816 per annum
Working Hours: Flexible between 8am- 8pm Monday-Friday and 1 in 7 Saturday's 10am- 2pm
(37.5 hours per week)
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Role of a Central Scheduler :
To order and distribution session materials
To schedule educators diaries to minimise travel time and costs.
To ensure internal and external clients are dealt with efficiently
To assist in general office administration
To manage own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimum supervision
To comply with all laws and contractual obligations regarding Data Protection
Experience required :
• Team organisation and scheduling /diary management in current or previous roles.
• Experience of working proactively within teams.
Key Skills :
• Knowledge and experience of Excel applications
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills , able to think outside the box
• Remain calm under pressure
If you are interested in the above role please click apply.