|Salary||£17500 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service, Professional & Admin|
Duties will include:
• Liaising with customers in a professional manner
• Compiling a weekly schedule for engineers
• Organising documentation for engineers where appropriate
• Confirming dates, times and dealing with any other general queries
• Assisting Project Managers and making any amendments to schedules where needed
Skills and Experience needed:
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent telephone manner
• Scheduling experience
• Geographical awareness
• Computer literate
• B2C experience
If you feel that your skills and experience meet the required specification and this is the position you have been looking for then do not hesitate in clicking 'APPLY NOW' or email your CV to email@example.com.
For more information please call Laura Sutton 01527 591091.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website or call us on 01527 591091.