We are currently looking for a Scada Watcher/OSP Systems Monitor to join our team at Ocado's newest Customer Fulfilment Centre based in Erith, Kent.
The main purpose of this role will be to provide guidance and support to the Engineering team to ensure the smooth running of the operation within the CFC. You will provide ongoing monitoring and management of our Scada screens, where you will advise corrective actions where appropriate. You will also be providing assistance with the identification of poor reliability and cascading this on to our Engineering and Operations teams.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To liaise with the operations team to ascertain priorisitation of equipment availability
- Watch key areas of the warehouse automation on our Scada screens to identify alarms and alarm history; alerting our Engineers to these alarms in order to repair and clear
- To carry out alarm history data analysis to identify repeat offender alarms and any areas of poor reliability - feeding this back to our Engineering team in order for improvements in reliability to be scheduled in
- Watch our Dash reporting system and analyse to identify problem robots and problem areas on the grid, helping to resolve any issues before they occur
- Use our CMMS to set and prioritise work orders
- Support our maintenance admin with KPI reporting; by reviewing Scada KPI's to identify trends and advise corrective actions and improvements as required
- Track live issues that are presented and set work orders for the Engineers in order of priority using our CMMS
- Provide the Engineering Team Manager with a shift report that can be taken to Operations meetings each day, which will include any ongoing issues, scheduled peripherals and maintenance plans
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong IT skills with the ability to use Google Docs, Excel and a CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System)
- Experience of working within a busy, high pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly across multiple teams and departments
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to meet demanding targets in a fast paced environment
- Analytical skills with good attention to detail
- Well organised and able to prioritse workload to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner
This is a shift based role where our Engineering Team work 12 hour shifts on a panama rota. You would be required to work both day and night shifts from 7am - 7pm or 7pm - 7am weekdays and weekends.
You will be paid a competitive salary for this role from £22,000 - £24,000 per annum, which is dependent on previous experience and qualifications. You will also receive additional benefits including Free Shares and Life Assurance.
- 15% off your Ocado shopping
- Onsite subsidised café and company shop offering discounts of up to 70% on groceries from leading brands and major retailers
- Private Healthcare
- Numerous local discounts and benefits