|Salary||Competitive salary||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
We are currently recruiting for a SAP MM Consultant on a 6 months FTC to join our IS&T team providing SAP support based in our offices in Salford Quays. You will support the business by maintaining and enhancing the company's SAP template and be involved in large and small projects to enhance the footprint in the areas of the specific modules of expertise.
We are looking for an experienced SAP MM professional, project management experience and excellent consultancy skills. This is a busy role with a lot of volume work requests so you must have experience and the ability to manage and prioritise your workload at pace. You will also need excellent stakeholder management skills.Main responsibilities
- Support the current SAP footprint
- Analyze and solve issues
- Conduct process configuration changes for approved change requests
- Update and maintain all SAP functional documentation
- Analyze and scope end user authorization roles
- Conduct Unit tests, Integration tests, performance test and system Integration security test
- Proactively propose solutions to improve the support of (new) business processes
- Manage projects to enhance the current SAP footprint
- Support the functional team with issues and come up with solutions
- Knowledge of SAP HCM solution capabilities and business process configurations including cross functional integration touch‐points
- Configuration of master data and be able to guide and train the users on Business Process.
- Thorough knowledge of business processes within area of expertise.
- Excellent consultancy skills and a pro-active attitude
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in writing functional requirements / designs
- The ability to work independently as well as in project teams
- Good knowledge of standard data migration tools within SAP i.e. via Interface
- Experience in SAP module Integration
- Understanding of Workflow scenarios
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 36,000 people and delivers On-site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, Sodexo delivers a diverse range of services from catering, cleaning, reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling clients to focus on their core business.
Please note a DBS check maybe required