|Location||Derby, Derbyshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £19000.00 per annum + + bonous||Sector||Sales|
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with the UK's leading Packaging company.
Our client is part of Europe's second largest mail order packaging business.
The UK head office and distribution center is based in Derby, and the company delivers direct to thousands of customers across the country.
The company has a strong online presence, and has a continuing flow of new customers who either order online or by phone. It also has a very strong customer service culture, with the highest customer rating of any UK packaging company.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join and develop within a dynamic sales team and growing business, with excellent career potential.
We are looking for the successful candidates to be immediately available or have short notice periods.
Hours: Full-time - 40 hours per week
Monday - Friday - 8:30-17:00
Salary: £19,000 + bonus
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a great organisation, where full training and development opportunity's are provided.
This would suit individual's whom are looking for a new long-term career and opportunities to develop through the business.
About the role:
To learn an develop within the sales function, in particular to deliver high quality customer service recommendations and maximise leads from inbound channels including chat, telephone and emails.
A combination of inbound and outbound sales activity to exceed customers' expectations in their buying experience.
Duties will include:
* Promptly responding to inbound orders and enquiries via phone, chat and email
* To provide friendly, professional and expert advice with accurate and efficient processing
* Processing sales orders, following up sales orders through to despatch and handling complaints
* Gathering of key information from customer enquiries. Using and updating company systems to ensure accuracy and timeliness of information
* Question and probe to identify opportunities and new sales leads
* Handling or referring sales opportunities to the sales development team.
* Monitoring key customers and maintaining regular contact to keep active
* Deploying sales-building techniques, i.e. customer profiling, up-selling and cross-selling
* Outbound calling to follow up enquiries, orders and for specific initiatives
* Achieve daily/weekly activity and results, taking corrective action as necessary in order to achieve plan
* Other sales and office duties as and when required
* Act as an ambassador for the company, gaining positive feedback from customers for friendliness and expert help
* Customer focused attitude.
* Previous inbound and outbound telephone based experience
* Outgoing and confident personality
* Educated to A'level or degree level, you will be looking to build a career within a sales/commercial environment
* Previous use of business systems, such as order processing and CRM
* Highly motivated
* Able to learn, work as part of a team and take on new challenges and develop with the company
* Sales Driven
If you have a car and are flexible with travel great! If you're limited to public transport, there are bus routes available however you must have flexibility in this due to the location. Our Client is located just outside of Derby City Centre.
The Next Stage:
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.