|Salary||Competitive||Sector||Building & Construction|
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Sales Support Administrator whose key responsibilities will lie in the provision of administrative support for assigned regional sales teams in a timely and accurate manner. You will have strong organisational and communication skills, liaising with your sales team and other internal departments to ensure that queries are resolved effectively.
Introduction to Speedy…
We may have started small but we’ve always had big ideas. Since Speedy was established in 1977 we have grown into the UK’s leading hire business. Along the way we’ve won countless awards for innovation, safety and our commitment to training to name but a few. Our people are the heart of our business and it’s their commitment and professionalism that makes us the biggest and the best in the industry.Package description
Competitive salary with pension, 21 days holidays rising to 26 after 1 year plus bank holidays, salary bonus, life assurance and our fantastic salary extras scheme that offers cycle to work and various other fantastic benefits along with our great staff discounts.Main responsibilities
Administrative support to include:
- Term Agreements (including receipt, authorisation, production & distribution and terms management (via CPMT)
- Letters / quotes (to agreed timescales, templates & authorization)
- Bespoke price lists (nett rate
New Accounts Administration
- Receipt of new account forms
- Logging of applications
- Checking of new account forms – forward to CPMT or return to sender
- Generation of new account reports
Account Terms Administration
- Receipt of forms.
- Logging of forms.
- Checking of forms – forward to CPMT or return to sender
- Generation of amendment reports
- Management of central database
- Forward leads
- Lead follow up
- Customer communication
Management of Promotional Material / Aids
- Business cards
- Catalogues (internal distribution)
- Marketing material (internal distribution)
- Corporate merchandise orders
- Proven experience in an administrative environment
- Experience and intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Willingness to travel, as and when required
- Experience and good practical knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Presentation skills/experience
Speedy are the leading provider of hire products and supporting services to the construction, industrial and infrastructure sectors. We have a network of over 200 depots across the UK and Ireland, and over 3000 people who offer a nationwide service and look after the largest hire fleet in the market.
We also lead in health, safety and sustainability. We are the safest hire provider, based on accident and industry rates, and have the lowest carbon footprint in the industry. Our hire fleet also includes an increasing range of green option products, helping our customers improve their energy efficiency and reduce their environmental impact.
Vision, mission and values:
Our vision is to become the best company in our sector to do business with and the best to work for.
Our mission is to provide safe, reliable hire equipment and services to enable successful delivery of customer projects.
- Safe – the first priority in everything we do
- As One – working together to collectively achieve our goals
- Innovative – to continuously improve
- Driven – to deliver first class customer service