|Salary||£18000 - £21000 per annum||Sector||Sales|
Salary – 18,000 – 21,000 (+ 10% of Annual salary bonus)
Hours – 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing company in south Leicester.
Do you have 2 + years of sales experience in an outbound call environment? Are you tired of cold calling? Are you a Self-starter with the flexibility to lead, a can do attitude and a hunter mentality?
Pertemps are pleased to be recruiting for a rapidly growing online distributor based in Leicestershire.
The role of Sales Support is to manage outbound calls to both new and existing customers in
order to promote products and services. You must also convert these into leads to be followed up by the internal Account Managers. This is a new role within an existing Customer Service team which will give you the opportunity to define the companies approach to building relationships with customers to grow sales and loyalty.
You will be responsible for –
• Generating leads
• Increasing customer revenue
• Managing a call list
• Identifying new business opportunities and channel type (B2B/B2C).
• Converting quotation into orders
• Manage your own activity plan in order to hit target
• Convert cash paying customers into credit account customers
• To build account portfolios
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in an Outbound Sales or Lead Generation role and have developed strong and lasting relationships with clients.
You will also -
• Have the ability to identify buying signs
• To build rapport with customers
• Be comfortable working on an in house system and possess strong IT skills
• Have the ability to work well under pressure and to maintain high standards of customer service
• Have the ability to multi-task and work independently
• Be enthusiastic and have the ability to self-motivate
The company is relatively new but is backed by their industry leading sister company. They are currently experiencing a great deal of growth with higher projections on the horizon.
In return they offer
• Competitive basic salary
• Substantial bonus paid twice a year
• 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays