|Salary||£20000 per annum||Sector||Sales|
Generous basic, plus holidays and free parking is all on offer coupled with a stable and steady career with promotional opportunities.
We require applicants who have previous experience working in a Commercial Sales role where you have required knowledge of a wide product range
daily communication with customers via telephone and email, experience within a manufacturing company is also advantageous although not essential.
You need to be fully conversant when using the Microsoft Office suite and SAP
Accuracy and attention to detail is of paramount employment.
* To provide a high level of customer services
* Respond efficiently and accurately to new and existing customers
* Responding to potential new users of products
* Work closely with the external sales team and the sales order processors
* Create quotes
* Identify sales opportunities
* Assisting the customer with Training visits
This role is based on sales experience and applicants that have worked in KPI driven environments