Sales/Business development manager
|Job Title:||Sales/Business development manager|
|Salary:||£17500 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Evan Matthews063|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 13:42|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ever expanding business with brilliant earning potential.
The ideal candidate will have previous cold calling and outbound sales experience and you will be tasked with increasing sales opportunities and thereby maximise revenue for the Company by building key customer relationships, identifying new business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Your day to day duties will include the following:
- Cold calling potential new businesses; identifying the decision makers within the company in order to build a pipeline of opportunities
- Handle objections from clients and using a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Understand clients requirements and create sales pitches appropriately
- Support the Sales Director/ Sales Manager with any marketing initiatives to generate new business using various campaigns and methods
- Handling initial enquiries from customers or supplier
- Provide quotations and handle customer queries as required
- Ensuring notes from enquiries are logged on the in-house database
- Maintaining relationships and ensuring suppliers and customers are updated on a regular basis
In order to be considered for this role you should have previous telephone based sales experience, ability to build and maintain rapport as well as a passion for sales as well as having the resiliency to handle difficult customers or calls.
This position is offering working hours of 9am-5.30pm Monday-Friday as well as a salary of £17,500 per annum + an excellent commission structure.
You will also receive all of the standard benefits along with free parking, 25 days holiday and you birthday off once you have reached one year with the business with no sickness absences.
If you feel you are the person for this role, please apply online today or alternatively send a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's