- Job Reference: 00022877-1
- Date Posted: 12 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Rushbrooke, Suffolk
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
There is nothing more enjoyable than working at the heart of a thriving team where no two days are the same. At Bloor Homes our Sales Secretary is a vital role in our large, family-run business. Helping to ensure the efficient running of our busy Sales Department, bringing high-quality secretarial experience, great organisational skills and a real ‘can do’ attitude.
We are recruiting for an experienced Sales Secretary to join our Eastern Regional Office, on a temporary Contract to cover Maternity Leave. This role will require you to work closely with and assist our successful Sales Department in the day-to-day operations within the region. At Bloor Homes we build homes our sales team are proud to sell – join us and help to make our customers’ dreams become a reality.
* Managing the update of sales releases, reservations, exchanges, completions and cancellations and Optional Extras onto Eque2 Housebuilding
* Circulating and electronic filing of all paperwork in relation to Plot sales
* Update daily, weekly and monthly Sales Reports including Visitors, Part Exchange and HTB etc.
* Preparation of Completion Statements and issuing to all relevant parties.
* Coordinating and ordering uniform and PPE for the department.
* Managing Lone Worker Devices administration for Sales Advisors.
* Providing secretarial and administration support to the Sales Director and wider team including reporting, diary management, taking and producing minutes of meetings typing of correspondence, filing, record keeping as required.
* Arranging cheque payments and administering refunds
* Checking Plot Contracts as and when received and distributing for signature, as necessary.
* Carrying out duties in accordance with The Health and Safety Policy and other Company policies.
* Managing corporate hospitality events to include bookings, timetables, invitations, costings etc. as directed.
* Managing FORTE and checking of Invoices.
* Collation of stationary and supplies for Developments
* Providing reception cover secretarial support to other departments as required
* Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
* Complying with and uphold company policies and procedures.
* Maintaining all health and safety aspects associated with Covid-19.
* Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time including the following:
1. Management of Sales Rota and Annual Leave
2. Collating and administering Sales Advisors Mileage and Expense Claim Forms on a monthly basis.
3. Preparation and land research for NSSA Packs and Excel Land Reports.
4. Production of CACI Reports and Rightmove Best Price Guides. Researching schooling and local amenities for coming soon developments and researching house prices sold and competitor availability.
5. Administration of customer selections and entering them into the data base
6. Generating and issuing orders to contractors
7. Confirming initial set up of sales lines for coming soon developments (i.e. BT connections/PC requirements/Sales Offices etc.).
8. Ordering and management of Welcome Gifts
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
Experience of working in a similar role.
Experience in website content management systems.
Educated to A Level standard or equivalent.
Good time management and ability to manage own workload.
Computer literate, specifically in Microsoft Office packages and databases.
Excellent attention to detail.
Ability to make decisions and use own initiative.
An interest in new homes.
Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
33 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
Group Staff Discount at Triumph Motorcycles ltd.
Competitive discount on our homes (dependent upon the property and location)
Discounted rates on building materials, home items and media packages from our suppliers
If you feel this vacancy could be your new career path, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV