|Job Title:||Sales Manager|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + plus bonus & car|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Kline|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 16:57|
* Customer - Interact and manage assigned customers and their expectation of the current and growing product portfolio. Ensure organisational responsiveness to customer requests.
* Sales Leadership: Owns, manages and drives sales pipeline for PG Services, leads capture teams where necessary to ensure targets in line with the sales team strategy manages and develops appropriate relationships with customers and key accounts.
* Growth: Develop new customers and ensure profitable service business in line with growth targets and prioritised initiatives.
* Business opportunities: Strengthen the customer relationship through market intelligence, market communications working with local account management.
* Sales processes: Develop, implement and manage a sales plan to demonstrate the achievement of future sales targets.
* Reporting: Provide customer sales reports as appropriate. Provide monthly forecasts on order volumes and market intelligence as required by the business. Utilise SFDC as a main CRM tool.
* Compliance: Comply with the client Code of Conduct, Ethics and Corporate governance and ensure compliance with their standards.
* Selling beyond the standard support services to our existing installed base.
* Winning business with new customers.
* Building a service revenue stream across the wider operating unit portfolio
* Leveraging the relationships and service business from other competitor service businesses.
Qualifications and knowledge:
* Proven track record in selling industrial service and support contracts
* Electrical qualification, HNC/HND/Degree
* Good networking skills
* Ability to succeed in a strong matrix environment
* Strong business acumen
* Hold a Full and Valid Driving License.
* Strong experience in the power distribution and automation industry.
* Experience in selling software based services including cyber-security services to key infrastructure clients
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's