|Salary||Up to £20,500 DOE||Sector||Professional & Admin|
The company has a large finance team and are ideally looking for candidates who are motivated and ambitious.
Main duties will include;
- Raising Sales invoices in line with contractual terms and on an Ad Hoc basis in a timely manner;
- Liaise with manager to ensure monthly PSO invoices comply with contract;
- Liaise with sales team to ensure invoicing is processed in a timely manner and supporting documentation is supplied.
- Ensure that Sales Ledger customer information is maintained and up to date; including customer credit limits and terms;
- Ensuring new customer forms are completed and credit checks carried out prior to credit terms being provided to new customers.
- Previous sales ledger experience
- Organised and pro-active
- Comfortable working on an integrated accounting package together with a detailed knowledge of core office systems – particularly Excel
- Excellent communication skills
Pertemps highly experienced Permanent Recruitment team specialise in identifying, sourcing and providing you with attractive and aspirational permanent job opportunities for your next career step.
We are engaged by many of the leading Private and Public Sector organisations across Scotland to secure the very best talent across a range of skill sets, professions and specialisms.
Our industry specific recruitment experts are delighted to be available to you to provide exclusive job opportunities, market advice, personalised insights and to inform and support you throughout your career journey, no matter what stage you may be at. We would love to hear from you.
Pertemps acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.