Sales Ledger Administrator
|Job Title:||Sales Ledger Administrator|
|Salary:||£16000 - £18500 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-12-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Grant Lewis|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2018 17:21|
This role will be ideal if you have exposure to finance but are not getting the support to study, or perhaps you are limited in terms of progression within the business. This sales ledger opportunity is just the start as you will be fully supported & trained all the way through your career to ensure you grow & develop within the business.
Roles & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Posting, receiving & reconciling sales ledger
- Being main point of contact for clients with queries
- Keeping on top of BACS payments
- Working to tight deadlines to ensure SLA agreements are met
On offer for the successful Sales ledger Administrator?
- Competitive salary & study support towards AAT
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- Access to continuous training & development
- Modern open space office with amazing on site facilities
- Long term progression at all levels within finance
If you are looking to really kick start your career in finance then this is the company to do it with. Please apply and one of the team will be in touch.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's