|Location||London Arena||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||Sales|
This company prides itself on it's track record of consistently bringing a positive impact to millions of people's lives. It is a driving force behind what we do and is a core principle shared throughout the company; design solutions that benefit the organisations that go on to benefit the world. Through a variety of technological solutions from identity management to counterfeit prevention, we solve problems in high-risk processes in a diverse range of markets and are proud of the difference we make.
We're looking to hire an experienced Sales Executive who can take our sales strategy to the next level. Working closely with senior management, this hire will need to manage the sales process of all products, ensuring the company is hitting commercial targets.
● Develop a keen understanding of how our solutions operate in to order to be able to best assist clients and conduct demos.
● On-boarding process: Demos and relationship management with organisations.
● Increasing the overall annual sales value of the business ensuring you are on track for achieving KPI's.
● Attending meetings with customers alongside sales executives
● Securing new contracts by market analysis, prospect identification, proposal generation and deal closing
● Creating structured and strategic development processes and forecasts with prospects and customers
● Organising and attending exhibitions and conferences as required
● Speaking at the conferences you organise where required
● Reporting on activities towards targets to the company directors
● Taking a lead role on new product proposals working closely with the Product Marketing Manager
● Working with the Product Development Manager to research potential target industries and customers
● Strategically collaborate with customers and other departments to maximise benefits to the business
● No need to write code, but we'll expect you to be tech-savvy and have a passion for innovation
● A minimum of 5 years' experience in sales
● Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
● Knocking on doors until one opens - a resilience and determination to find a way to get the job done, however tough
● Highly adaptable, personable and excited to work with people from diverse backgrounds
● High-quality start-up experience or experience within an entrepreneurial environment
● Willing and able to travel regularly in the EMEA region (frequently to developing countries)
● Excellent writing and presentation skills.
Compensation & Perks
● Private office in Cannon St. (fresh fruit and free coffee)
● Opportunity for travel
This is a rare opportunity to have a considerable impact on the output of a company that facilitates upward mobility for millions of citizens across the world. If you're looking for a challenge in your next role that offers autonomy, exposure to a genuinely global output and a rewarding work life in all aspects of the role then please apply today.
Salary £35,000 - £40,000