|Job Title:||Sales Executive|
|Salary:||£21000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Angela Jay|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 15:55|
Location: Widnes, Lancashire (WA8 7QT)
Shifts : Mon- Fri 08:30- 17:00
Contract Type: Permanent
Our client has rapidly grown to become one of the UK's leading importers of speciality timber products, sourced from the world's most reputable sawmills. They offer the most comprehensive range of timber products in the UK.
Supporting and working closely with the Sales Office Manager you will have an exciting opportunity to show your wealth of experience and make your mark in identifying new opportunities, building and maintaining relationships as well as generating new business.
As a Sales Executive, your duties will be:
- Able to understand, prepare and submit written quotations.
- Processing sales orders in a timely manner.
- Identify new opportunities
- Deal with queries and follow up sales with customers/ clients.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Offer excellent customer service at all times.
An ideal Sales Executive will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Must be competent and confident on the telephones dealing with customers/ clients.
- Demonstrate high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to identify and act on customers' requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- At least 3 years sales and customer service experience in an office environment ( Not telesales).
- Excellent standard of verbal and numerical literacy including letter writing.
The Successful Sales Executive will receive a competitive starting salary of £21,000, BUPA healthcare, as well as having your birthday off (Without using holidays) and 22 days annual leave . Plus the opportunity for Progression with the company.
Due to the location of our clients offices, public transport services are not available, therefore you will need access to your own transport.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's