|Job Title:||Telesales executive|
|Salary:||£20000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Plus Commission|
|Contact Name:||Laura Sherlock045|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2019 13:58|
The purpose of the role is to sell products and services as defined to deliver sales and customer service targets. Pro-active outbound telephone calling to key customer contacts and decision makers within a defined geographical customer base.
• Achieve sales targets in all agreed areas
• Answer inbound calls and make proactive calls across the customer base selling products and services in line with key metrics.
• Sell the full range of products and services, keeping informed on any changes to the portfolio and pricing.
• Build strong customer relationships, engaging the client at Key Decision Maker level in business debates to identify and qualify & close solution opportunities.
• Account manage your customer base, keeping up to date with market and business trends including competitor activities, understanding developments for the client and identifying new and emerging business opportunities.
• Populate CRM tools as appropriate.
• Respond to leads provided within 24 hours and update systems accordingly
• Provide field based consultants with high quality leads meeting key metrics.
• Ensure a positive customer experience is achieved with every customer interaction, manage customer expectation in terms of delivery, installation and billing.
• Be familiar with the ordering processes to ensure customer orders are dealt with efficiently and right first time with no order discrepancy failures.
• Constructively work as part of one sales team, sharing ideas, knowledge and resources to help build a first class sales force.
• Utilise resources and the brand to achieve results for the business and for the customer.
• To contribute positively to your own personal development through participation in coaching, training, and job shadowing
• Take responsibility for a defined lead role area and support the team as required
You will be required to undertake a proactive approach in addition to upselling and managing your accounts effectively, in order to meet your monthly revenue target.
Selling telecommunication and technology solutions, you must have previous business to business sales experience, preferably from within a technical sales role within the telecommunications or IT industry.
Applicants must have previous experience from within one of the following roles: Sales Account Manager, Business Development Executive, Telesales Executive or Sales Consultant.
The hours of work total 37.5 per week between the hours of 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday.
To apply please select the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's