|Job Title:||Sales Executive|
|Salary:||£21000 - £23000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Oliver|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 15:08|
A successful nationwide company with fantastic offices in the Centre of Bristol (near Temple Meads) are recruiting for a Sales Executive on a full time permanent position.
Based in Bristol you will receive great benefits include a competitive salary and company pension scheme, uncapped commission, five weeks holiday (plus option to purchase additional days), cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, healthcare insurance, onsite restaurant/café.
Starting salary is circa. £21,000 - £23,000.
You will receive full support and training working within a very friendly, dynamic sales team as part of a hugely successful organisation.
Working hours are Monday - Friday.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join a successful sales team.
- Sales Executive working on an outbound sales team
- Selling advertising solutions to new and existing customers
- Business Development
- Account handling
- There is an element of cold calling
- Building relationships with companies and communicating very effectively and promptly
- You will proactively organise databases for mailshots and support company marketing activities
- Work well within a team environment, and being proactive in your approach at all times.
- Experience of B2B outbound calling
- Ability to motivate and drive yourself to deliver targets
You will need to be driven, ambitious and highly motivated, with confidence and a strong desire for a successful career in sales .You'll need to have a professional approach and be confident liaising at all levels, as well as competent IT skills and a knack for building successful working relationships.
If interested then please click apply now! Or contact Lucy Oliver at Pertemps Bristol Commercial office
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's